The wonderful team behind WordCamp Bristol are happy to announce it’s officially on the calendar between the 17th and 19th May 2019.
WordCamp Bristol 2019 Breakdown
Friday 17th May
Contributor Day (Location TBC)
Saturday 18th May – Sunday 19th May
Two days of talks, meeting other WordPress people and getting new ideas. This will be held at the University of Bristol School of Chemistry.
Tickets are on sale
Tickets for WordCamp Bristol 2019 include access to a full schedule of content during the conference as well as entrance to the after party on the Saturday night. On both conference days they will provide lunch, coffee and snacks throughout.
Standard ticket – £35
General admission to the WordCamp Bristol conference, 18th – 19th May 2019. Contributor Day on 17th May is also included, but separate registration is required.
Concession – £25
A helping hand for students, OAPs and parents returning to work, this ticket gives general admission to the WordCamp Bristol conference, 18th – 19th May 2019. Contributor Day on 17th May is also included, but separate registration is required.
Micro-sponsor – £150
General admission to the WordCamp Bristol conference, 18th – 19th May 2019. Contributor Day on 17th May is also included, but separate registration is required. Priced to reflect the true cost of an event ticket. As an extra thank-you for being a micro-sponsor, we will tweet about you and include you on our sponsors page.
Call for Volunteers and Organisers
They need help in the following areas;
Organising is committing to put time into organising an aspect of the event ahead of 17th May. This means you will need to have sufficient time ahead of the conference and occasionally join a catch-up video call.
Specific roles are:
- Events manager for Speaker / Sponsor dinner and After Party.
- Contribution day manager.
- Creating content for website and social media.
- Reception desk and volunteers manager.
- Organising filming of talks and uploading to WordPress.tv.
Volunteering is committing to turn up to the main conference days (Sat and Sun) or the contributor day (Fri) and helping out.
Specific roles are:
- Filming event.
- Photographing event.
- Help at reception / help / swag desk.
- Compere introducing speakers & handle audience questions.
- Time keepers / mic runners.
- Social media.
- Lead a table at the Contribution day.
If you feel you can help, you can apply here.
Social Media & Other Links
Meet The Team (Twitter Links)
Hope to see you there!
I’ll add more info to this post as the details roll out. Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Bristol WordCamp Home (wordcamp.org)
- Buy WordCamp Tickets (wordcamp.org)
- Volunteer Help Form (docs.google.com)
- Creating the visual identity for WCBRS (atomicsmash.co.uk)
- First experience as an organiser (by Rich Hill) (richhill.blog)